Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools, including traditional Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM), and Mobile Content Management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join the team that will focus on a high-quality release of Mobile applications by deploying and contributing to the automation testing pipeline. The perfect candidate will have strong quality engineering experience in agile environments and team-playing skills.
In this role you will be responsible for the continuous delivery of application releases supporting mission-critical services used by the world’s largest enterprises. You will leverage quality engineering practices to support and participate in innovative initiatives that focus on customer experience, scalability, continuous delivery and team development. Also, you will use agile methodologies to plan, coordinate and lead the deployment of major product releases, patches and changes.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in engineering or computer science
- 2+ years’ experience in QA
- Experience in testing of Mobile application and/or enterprise-based products and solutions
- Strong understanding of client-server architecture
- A proven track record in quality engineering
- Strong team-player skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Upper-intermediate level English, or above
Good to have:
- Motivated self-starter with a quick learning curve
- Experience and/or knowledge of any programming language is a plus
- Experience with UI automation framework is a plus
- Experience with application security is a big plus
- Experience as a primary contact person for QA-related matters
- Define and execute efficient QA tools & frameworks
- Build strong relationships with the development team
- Design robust test plans and strategies for features
- Define, implement and contribute to end-to-end and automation tests as part of the agile/scrum process for features and products
- Execute tests with complex setups and varied data shapes
- Maintain consistent QE environments to enable efficient QA for product release cycles
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc.)
- Troubleshoot production issues
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.