Qualifications & Experience
— 3+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (with a focus on web applications)
— SCRUM processes understanding
— Experience in testing complex web/mobile/embedded/desktop applications
— Understanding of the way Webworks — HTTP, AJAX, JSON and of the client-server architecture
— Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git or svn
— Understanding of CI concepts, experience planning test environments schemes
— Proven experience in establishing test process, organizing test reporting, and presenting results to the customer
— Experience participating in delivery process improvement
— Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice
— Experience in grey box testing using databases and backend apps is a plus
— Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage
— Experience doing performance and/or automated testing is a big plus
— Experience being a primary contact person for QA related matters is a big plus
— Computer science degree or similar is a plus
— Experience in testing a responsive website is a plus
— Knowledge of ADA/Section 508 and PCI compliance is a plus
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of-of web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Setting up test and QA procedures on a project, driving the product quality on a daily basis
- Driving exploratory testing, authoring test plans and test cases for the product
- Product requirements analysis and processing
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Leads and the client
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations
- Close client communication on a regular basis
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.