At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
The project is focused on the design and delivery of the platform solution for one of the world’s leading creative advertising brands. The concept of the platform can be described as a cross-organizational “operating system”, a centralized hub for distributed innovation. The platform will become an entry point to different target audiences keen on using their own and 3rd party digital products while contributing to the development of new applications.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of our web product.
Day to day work would imply:
- Testing application features and troubleshooting issues coming from production;
- Maintaining test and QA procedures on a project, assuring the product quality on a daily basis;
- Product requirements analysis and processing;
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort;
- Release management;
- Communication with all the stakeholders including customer teams;
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations.
- 3+ years of work experience in software quality assurance (enterprise web applications preferably);
- Understanding of the way the web works – HTTP, AJAX, JSON, and of the client-server architecture;
- The ability to test complex features related to data processing, mock services creation, APIs verification, and backend applications features;
- Experience with SQL, the ability to write complex queries;
- Comfortable working with GIT;
- Experience with establishing test processes, organizing test reporting, and presenting results to the customer;
- An understanding of CI concepts, test environments schemes;
- An understanding of the Scrum processes;
- A level of English that is sufficient to speak to the clients.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.