As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of web and mobile products. Day to day work would imply:
- Follow test and QA procedures on a project, driving the product quality on a daily basis;
- Driving exploratory, regression, UI/UX, release, functional testing, authoring test cases for the product;
- Product requirement analysis and processing;
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Lead and the client;
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort;
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years of working experience in software quality assurance (with a focus on web applications);
- Experience with testing complex web applications;
- Experience with testing mobile applications is a plus;
- Understanding of the client-server architecture (HTTP, AJAX, JSON, REST);
- Understanding of GIT principles;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- Experience participating in delivery process improvement;
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- Experience in grey box testing using databases and backend apps is a plus;
- Experience in testing responsive website;
- Intermediate level English or above.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage;
- Computer science degree or similar.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.