At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools – including traditional mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and mobile content management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join the team and focus on driving in-time and high-quality releases of the Android application. Our application is a Product Information Management client with enhanced security functionality. The product has a large number of active daily users and is evolving actively.
Qualifications and experience:
- Solid experience with testing mobile applications (iOS, Android);
- Hands-on experience developing and executing manual test cases;
- Technical mindset and a quick learner;
- Meticulous and detail-oriented;
- Computer science degree or similar;
- An upper-intermediate level English or above is required.
Nice to have:
- Mobile automation experience(Java, Appium);
- Experience as a QA contact person;
- Experience working with Continuous Integration;
- Security testing experience and an understanding of the best mobile security practices.
- Ensure that the product meets requirement specifications as it’s developed;
- Build and support testing tools for stable and efficient quality control;
- Contribute to covering the features with UI Automation tests, use UI Automation for quality control;
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables;
- Collaborate with the QA team to support a lean, stable testing framework;
- Research up-to-date quality assurance techniques and tools.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.