Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses and ophthalmic instruments. The business group develops and produces offerings for the entire eyeglass value chain that is distributed globally.
We are working on a web solution that delivers an innovative telemedicine system that enables the stores without optical doctor services to provide remote refraction exams to their customers.
You’ll join a distributed team building an innovative solution that integrates optical medical devices, for one of the leaders in the industry. You will participate in product creation, starting from ideation all the way through to product launch. Since the product is being built completely within Star, you’ll get to establish the delivery process along with the team with a focus on continuous delivery and continuous quality assurance.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software quality assurance
- Basic software theory knowledge
- Solid understanding of the testing theory
- Working experience with software testing documentation (bug reports, test plans, test cases, checklists)
- Understanding of SCRUM and other development methodologies
- Understanding of the way the Web works – HTTP, AJAX, JSON and of the client-server architecture
- Understanding of and experience in API testing
- Knowledge of SQL, experience in working with DB
- Requirements validation experience and good analytical skills
- Intermediate or above level English is a must
Would be a plus:
- Experience with mobile testing
- Experience with grey box testing
- Knowledge of any programming language
- Experience doing a performance or automated testing
- Experience being a primary contact person for QA related matters
- Computer science degree or similar
- Thorough analysis of business requirements
- Execute test cases and document software defects
- Coordinate with QA team / Project manager on bug fixes
- Identify and document test cases
- Constant overseeing of the process
- Day-to-day work with QA and software development team
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.