Our client is a World Leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools – including traditional mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM) and mobile content management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a Automation QA Engineer to join the team and focus on increasing automation coverage, improving and maintaining the existing automation system of the Android application. Our application is a Product Information Management client with enhanced security functionality. The product has a large number of active daily users and is evolving actively.
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years of working experience in software quality assurance
- Proven Automation skills. Strong knowledge of Java and Appium framework
- Solid experience in Mobile testing (Android, iOS)
- Experience in working with Jenkins CI, git
- Experience in establishing test process, organizing test reporting and presenting results to the customer
- Upper-intermediate level English or above
Would be a plus:
- Automation framework creation experience, automation patterns knowledge
- Experience in testing and automation of complex systems
- Experience in testing and troubleshooting Android applications (Android Studio, ADB, logcat)
- Computer science degree or similar
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of the product. Day to day work would imply:
- Writing, maintaining and executing automated test cases for the existing product, which is in active development
- Extending and improving the current Automation framework
- CI configuration and maintenance. Configuring full Automation QA cycle environment and integrating CI into QA reporting
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations
- Communication with the client.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.