Our client is a World Leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools – including traditional mobile device management (MDM), mobile application management (MAM), and mobile content management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join the team and focus on driving in-time and high-quality releases of Android applications. Our application is a Product Information Management client with enhanced security functionality. The product has a large number of active daily users and is evolving actively.
Qualifications and experience:
- Solid experience with testing mobile applications
- Hands-on experience developing and executing manual test cases
- Technical mindset and a quick learner
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Computer science degree or similar
- An upper-intermediate level English or above is required
Nice to have:
- Mobile automation experience(Java, Appium)
- Experience as a QA contact person
- Experience working with Continuous Integration
- Security testing experience and an understanding of the best mobile security practices
- Ensure that the product meets requirement specifications as it’s developed
- Build and support testing tools for stable and efficient quality control
- Contribute in covering the features with UI Automation tests, use UI Automation for quality control
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables
- Collaborate with the QA team to support a lean, stable testing framework
- Research up-to-date quality assurance techniques and tools
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.