We are looking for QA and test specialists in the embedded and hardware domain. You would be responsible for setting up processes and leading the QA on our IoT and e-Scooter Features, before they are rolled out to the markets.
Qualifications & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance.
- Experience in testing the embedded applications both manually and with automated test cases (Java or Python).
- Experience in testing the backend (Rest & gRPC) systems both manually and with automated test cases (Java or Python).
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture.
- Previous experience in Scrum, scaled agile and associated support processes.
- Previous experience in testing methods such as TDD and BDD and software development life cycle in general.
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks.
- Solid communication skills, being comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above (both written and oral).
- Experience in mobile apps testing including automation is a plus
- Taking part in defining and implementing quality assurance and testing frameworks within the IoT and Hardware team.
- Support and instrument the Scrum development teams in taking responsibility for Test Driven and Behaviour-Driven Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Defining and implementing processes and frameworks for test automation and automated instrumentation of KPIs.
- Taking responsibility for definition and implementation of end to end test cases as well as implementation of integration, UI and interface tests.
- Enable to work on CI/CD processes across embedded and backend development teams.
- Setup and lead CI process from QA activities prospective
- Lead the team testing activities
- Work with various frameworks and tools like QEMU, GitHub, Rest Assured, Saucelabs, Postman, Charles Proxy, Selenium, Jmeter, Jira, XRay.
- Riding the scooters for the testing purposes
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.