We’re helping our client develop a brand new version of their existing substitute management platform and bring it to a whole new level. Being developed from scratch, using cutting edge technologies, this application allows a huge field for improvements. You’ll have the chance to manage product goals in an Agile environment and become a part of the team that builds a real solution for real users, working with the latest technologies and frameworks. This is an opportunity to contribute to a product that is going to be a best-in-class platform.
What do we do
We’ve been working with a number of companies over the years, from startups to huge corporations and everything in between. Key areas of expertise include Automotive, Fitness, Healthcare, AdTech, Data Science, and Consumer Electronics. Below are just a sample of products that we have been working on:
- Waggit – cutting-edge health and happiness monitor for dogs (exceeded the Kickstarter goal x5 times, and now in production)
- Expensify – helping automate tedious expense reporting (has processed 660 million expenses, for over 5 million users)
- Netpulse – the largest provider of branded health club software, with the main focus on mobile (thousands of gyms, and millions of monthly active users in 40+ countries)
…and many others, please follow https://star.global/our-work/ for details.
You will be great fit if
- You have practical experience acting as a Product Owner for custom software products
- You are passionate about technology and figuring out how things work
- You can explain technical concepts simply, to both technical and non-technical people
- You know what designers, engineers, QA, marketing, support, and various business stakeholders expect when it comes to product requirements and backlog
- You are a strong communicator, meaning that your emails are structured and your speech is smooth (all of that, in English)
- You are extremely well-organized and love to keep things in order
A bit more on qualifications:
- You worked on custom-built software products (web, mobile, API, IoT etc.)
- You know how to manage requirements in an Agile environment
- You have a good command of English: equivalent to IELTS 6.5
- Proactively work with the customer to understand their needs and priorities.
- Take an active role in product scoping, prioritization, and planning sessions.
- Do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (user interviews, data, competitor products).
- Create clear product requirements and user stories, and manage product backlog.
- Maintain documentation so that everyone knows how things work.
- Work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users.
- Take part in engineering discussions to make sure solutions match requirements.
- Clarify features and their intended use so developers can implement them effectively.
- Lead backlog grooming meetings and demo sessions, prepare easy-to-read release notes.
- Make sure our team and customer stakeholders are on the same page when it comes to product goals, current priorities, and quality.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.