Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive infotainment and advanced connected car solutions. One of the client’s products is a platform intended to communicate with car owners and provide them with relevant services, content and contextual information. The goal of the project is to help the client develop core services and integrations with partner systems, and evolve the MVP solution.
What do we do
We’ve been working several of companies over the years, from startups to huge corporations and everything in between. Key areas of expertise include Automotive, Fitness, Healthcare, AdTech, Data Science, and Consumer Electronics. The list below is merely a sample of products that we have been working on:
- Waggit – cutting-edge health and happiness monitor for dogs (exceeded the Kickstarter goal x5 times, and now in production)
- Expensify – helping automate tedious expense reporting (has processed 660 million expenses, for over 5 million users)
- Netpulse – the largest provider of branded health club software, with the main focus on mobile (thousands of gyms, and millions of monthly active users in 40+ countries)
- …and many others, please follow https://star.global/our-work/ for details.
You will be great fit if
- You have practical experience acting as a Product Owner for custom software products
- You are passionate about technology and figuring out how things work
- You can explain technical concepts simply, to both technical and non-technical people
- You know what designers, engineers, QA, marketing, support and various business stakeholders expect when it comes to product requirements and backlog
- You are a strong communicator, meaning your emails are structured and your speech is smooth (all in English)
- You are extremely well-organized and love to keep things in order
A bit more on qualifications:
- You worked on custom-built software products (web, mobile, API, IoT etc.)
- You know how to manage requirements in an Agile environment
- You have a good command of English: think IELTS band 6.5 or higher
- Technical background and/or prototyping skills would be a plus
- Proactively work with the customer to understand their needs and priorities
- take an active role in product scoping and prioritization sessions
- do the research needed to make high-quality decisions (user interviews, data)
- maintain product documentation so that everyone knows how things work
- create clear product requirements and user stories, and manage product backlog
- work closely with designers on the best UX/UI for end-users
- take part in engineering discussions to make sure solutions match requirements
- clarify features and their intended use so developers can implement them effectively
- lead backlog grooming meetings and demo sessions and prepare easy-to-read release notes
- make sure our team and customer stakeholders are on the same page when it comes to product goals, current priorities and quality
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.