Star Space is responsible for Star’s global portfolio of offices, including our coworking spaces.
We are looking for a team player who is willing to work, learn and grow with us. While having access to Star’s global sales team, you will have a unique role since you will be focused on generating leads and sales for our coworking space in Sunnyvale. This role can easily be combined with your studies or another part-time job. We are looking for a highly motivated team member who will demonstrate good user support skills, and the desire and ability to learn fast.
Qualifications & experience:
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Good research skills
- Confident user of G Suite products
- Inquisitive by nature and a fast learner
- Previous lead generation experience a plus
- Conduct market research to identify potential prospects
- Contact and follow up with leads
- Attend networking events
- Work with different online tools and databases
- Manage data in CRM, constantly check the quality to ensure the data is up to date and accurate
- Keep track and report on event campaigns progress and results in CRM
- Perform other research tasks upon request
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.