Star is looking for a magic wand to turn our existing Salesforce environment into a high-performance engine, read on as this opportunity might be just for you. We are on a hunt for a Salesforce Admin to drive the platform rebuild required to satisfy a changing operational reality driven by Star’s exponential growth. You will work closely with various business departments including Inside Sales, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to understand and gather business requirements to design, build and communicate a solution. The ideal candidate will serve as a go-to person for all things Salesforce, and is therefore result-driven, and committed to our mission of democratizing product development.
- Determine business, functional and technical requirements and lead design, configuration, and deployment of the optimal solution for such requirements;
- Customize the platform to optimize its performance and reporting capabilities (in some cases you will need to decompound the existing setup piece by piece to optimize platform performance and ease of use);
- Own the tech stack including seamless integrations between Salesforce and Hubspot, Groove and other tools including campaign execution, data mirroring, and lead scoring;
- Train and onboard new platform users depending on their role;
- Maintain and improve data quality through deduping and record augmentation;
- Creating complex reports and dashboards for the users to help them stay efficient and on top of things while keeping an eye on their successes and customer relationships;
- Own the Salesforce improvement roadmap by initiating discussions, identifying opportunities for upgrades, coming up with suggestions in striving for a high ‘user’ satisfaction rate with Salesforce.
Besides the above you will be the primary go-to person for the Salesforce environment with 30+ users including handling basic admin functions such as user maintenance, complex reports and dashboards generation, creation of new fields etc.
You will be working closely with the RevOps and Marketing teams as well as the Chief Commercial Officer, reporting to the RevOps Director.
Going forward we expect you to become the trusted digital advisor who solves complex, large-scale customer challenges to produce secure, scalable, and high-performance solutions that maximize the full potential of the Salesforce Platform.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator (consultancy/services business preferred);
- Excellent project management and communication skills as well as a positive attitude;
- A demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and handle & prioritize multiple requests;
- Creative and an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills;
- The ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and suggest solutions keeping the big picture in mind;
- The ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated systems;
- Proven experience with building components of Salesforce to support core and complex business processes with custom objects, formulas, views etc.;
- The ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams;
- Experience with integrating third-party apps with Salesforce;
- An ability to guide others through complexity, ambiguity, and uncertainty;
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex processes.
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Admin certified is preferred;
- Experience working in a decentralized sales organization requiring a lot of customization.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.