We are looking for a Senior Go Engineer to become a member of one of our projects. Our client builds a data control platform that enables organizations to easily comply with data privacy laws (like GDPR and similar), and enforce privacy policies on their websites, applications, and platforms in a very simple way. Not only does this product allow to automate consent and rights orchestration but it also enables governance and control of sensitive data on the most granular level.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development with Golang;
- Experience with Gorm, Grpc;
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Relational, NoSQL database experience (Postgres, Scylla);
- Experience in development with cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud);
- Microservices architecture experience;
- Strong knowledge in every step of the software development cycle: analysis, design & development, testing, deployment, and maintenance;
- Curious about current tech trends and developments;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities;
- Proactively engage in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and other standard establishments;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives;
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.