Our client is a worldwide leader in the advertising industry and specializes in digital marketing services that integrate technology, data, inventory, and human intelligence to reach and manage the most profitable audiences for its customers. We are working with them on a group of web-based products designed to improve and optimize business processes, reduce time spent on routine tasks, manage activities, and monitor results.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software quality assurance;
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing;
- Proven experience in API automation using Java;
- Experience in testing complex web applications;
- Solid understanding of REST API concept;
- Knowledge of databases and DB design;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of CI concepts, experience in integration of automated tests with CI/CD pipeline will be a plus;
- Proven experience working with git or any other version control system;
- A practical understanding of agile delivery;
- An ability to maintain QA documentation such as test cases, test strategy, test plan, test reports;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters;
- Experience with setting up automation from scratch;
- Experience in e2e automation testing;
- Experience doing performance testing is a big plus;
- A computer science degree or similar.
- Maintenance of QA process on the project;
- API tests automation framework design, implementation and maintenance;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Preparation and support of QA documentation;
- Manual features testing;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.