You will get the chance to be part of a team that is driven by curiosity, constantly seeking to explore unsolved problems. Through empathy and dedication, we strive to understand the implications of these problems and craft impactful solutions. We are building a solution that involves embedded and big data analysis parts. The solution is intended to automate, gather and analyze information from a number of electrical meters and build reliable managerial decisions based on the analysis. You will have a unique opportunity to learn, master, and apply your skills in a dynamic and friendly environment, where you have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies and frameworks;
- Work in a large team on complex problems;
- Contribute to a product that will be used worldwide with industry-changing consequences;
- Become part of a team that builds real solutions for real people.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Proven experience in setting up the automation framework from scratch;
- Experience in testing the backend (REST) systems both manually and with automated test cases (Python);
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation; tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks;
- Experience with modern VCS tools and flows;
- Python knowledge for test automation;
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters;
- A computer science degree or similar;
- Experience in continuous delivery.
- Responsibility for the quality of software products;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Manual and automated testing of ETL processes;
- Performance/volume testing testing of data pipelines and algorithms;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.