We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team and create innovative world-class products. You are going to be working as a part of the team for a European startup company, on a sharing micro-mobility platform for the Scandinavian market. You will be responsible for end-to-end testing of microservices solutions as well as participating in discussing the product functionality, defining the architecture, estimating the scope of work, and building the product roadmap with the other team members.
- Taking part in defining and implementing quality assurance and testing frameworks;
- Maintaining test and QA procedures on projects, ensuring the product quality on a daily basis;
- Support and instrument the Scrum development teams in taking responsibility for test-driven development, testing, and deployment;
- Defining and implementing processes and frameworks for test automation and automated instrumentation of KPIs;
- Taking responsibility for the definition and implementation of end to end test cases;
- Set-up and lead CI process from QA activities prospective;
- Lead the team automation activities;
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations;
- Possible client communication and customer support.
- 4+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance;
- Experience with testing the backend (Rest) systems both manually and with automated test cases (Java or Python);
- A solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Previous experience in Scrum scaled agile and associated support processes;
- Previous experience with testing methods such as TDD and BDD and software development life cycle in general;
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry-standard test frameworks;
- Solid communication skills and being comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above (both written and oral).
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.