Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Our client is a worldwide leader in automotive infotainment and advanced connected car solutions. One of the client’s products is a platform intended to communicate with car owners and provide them with relevant services, content, and contextual information. The goal of the project is to help the client develop the server-side of their platform by implementing core services and integrations with partner systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of working experience in software quality assurance with a focus on web applications;
- A solid understanding of SCRUM processes;
- Experience in testing complex Web applications;
- Experience with developing UI automated framework (JS + TestCafe/Selenium/Cypress);
- Understanding of how the Web works – HTTP, AJAX, JSON, and of the client-server architecture;
- Experience with SQL and Linux/Unix-based systems, git or svn;
- Understanding of CI concepts, test environment schemes;
- Intermediate level English or above.
- Experience with CoAP/CoAPs/LwM2M protocol;
- Experience developing API test automation framework (Python);
- A computer science degree or similar is a plus.
As a QA Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the quality of Web products. Daily tasks include:
- Maintaining test and QA procedures on projects, ensuring the product quality daily;
- Contributing to the UI automation framework;
- Optionally participate in API automation framework development;
- Driving exploratory testing, authoring test plans and test cases for the product;
- Product requirements analysis and processing;
- Gathering QA/test metrics and reporting to QA Leads as well as the client;
- Being a part of the agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate the effort;
- Taking part in continuous process improvement, giving process recommendations;
- Possible client communication and customer support.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.