At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is planning to develop a new category of medical devices that will support patients using solid-state substances. These new devices will be more accurate and personalise the dosage and delivery for each patient. As the first step in the journey, the client is building a digital platform to help caregivers of ADHD patients stay on track with a treatment plan. Our task is to build a product that will track adherence to the treatment plan. There will also be a game component using cognitive tests to understand how a patient accepts the treatment.
- Define and execute efficient QA tools & frameworks;
- Build strong relationships with the development team;
- Define, implement, and contribute to automation tests as part of the agile/scrum process for features and products;
- Conduct cross-platform mobile application testing;
- Execute tests with complex setups and varied data shapes;
- Monitor product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc.);
- Troubleshoot production issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in engineering or computer science;
- 5+ years’ experience in QA including automation;
- Experience in testing Mobile applications for both iOS and Android;
- Experience with developing BE automation framework from scratch;
- Strong understanding of client-server architecture;
- Strong understanding of REST API principles;
- A proven track record in quality engineering;
- Understanding of CI concepts;
- Proven experience working with GIT or any other version control system;
- The ability to maintain QA documentation such as test cases, test strategy, test plan, test reports; and
- Upper-Intermediate level or higher English.
Good to have:
- Experience working on healthcare projects is a plus;
- Motivated self-starter with a quick learning curve;
- Experience with application security is a big plus; and
- Experience as a primary contact person for QA-related matters.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.