At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of our team that is working with an automotive industry leader based in Europe. The application you will be working on is focused on building the toolset for data management. You will handle a significant part of the product development process working in close collaboration with the client. When joining our team you will find yourself working in a friendly, open, and positive atmosphere every day.
Qualifications & experience:
- 4+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Proven experience with setting up the automation framework from scratch;
- Experience in testing the backend (REST) systems both manually and with automated test cases (JS or Python);
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation; tooling as well as industry-standard test frameworks;
- Experience with modern VCS tools and flows;
- JS (preferable) or Python knowledge for test automation;
- Understanding of the agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- An upper-intermediate level of English for daily communication with the client and distributed teams.
- Experience as a contact person for QA-related matters;
- Experience in testing of a big data application;
- A computer science degree or similar;
- Experience in continuous delivery;
- Experience in working with GraphQL.
- Responsibility for the quality of software products;
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Manual and automated testing of ETL processes;
- Performance/volume testing of data pipelines and algorithms;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.