At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is an innovative company that builds a software and payment solution for businesses of all types, from restaurants to retail businesses and the service industry. The platform offers end-to-end digital solutions that make running and growing a business very easy. In a nutshell, the list of services that the platform as includes, but is not limited to, advanced reporting system, online appointment booking, loyalty program management, tools to collect customer information, track of customer reviews, creation of websites, companion mobile app, online ordering for restaurants, payroll processing, and more.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in software quality assurance (web applications);
- Experience with WebdriverIO;
- Experience with automation patterns: PageObject, PageFactory, Composite, Behavior Specification, etc.;
- Understanding of SCRUM processes;
- Understanding of testing principles, methodologies and techniques;
- Experience with requirements validation;
- Understanding of the way Web works – client-server architecture;
- Basic SQL knowledge;
- Experience Linux/Unix-based systems, CLI;
- Experience with version control system (Git);
- Understanding of CI concepts, test environments schemes;
- Experience in delivery process improvement;
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English.
- A computer science degree or similar.
- Establishing and maintaining of the test and QA procedures on a project, assuring the product quality on a daily basis;
- Creating and managing test documentation like QA and test plans, test cases, check lists, bug reports, test reports, etc.;
- Lead the team automation activities;
- Product requirements analysis and validation;
- Being a part of the Agile delivery team to deliver high-quality software;
- Taking part in continuous process improvement;
- Communication with the client on a regular basis;
- Processing client feedback on product quality.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.