At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our Marketing team is looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us co-create Star Quality content pieces. What’s Star Quality? Take a look at some of our award-winning projects, and you’ll get the idea. It’s about passion, creativity and true craftsmanship. We want you to do the same with the copy that you write.
As a part of our Marketing team, you’ll write and edit copy for our priority industries (FinTech, HealthTech, Automotive & Mobility) as well as some brand-related materials. In short, you’ll be on the frontlines of Star’s internal and external communications with the world.
Think you’re up for it? This is a writing opportunity like you’ve never experienced before. You’ll craft signature content, interview field experts and join a rapidly growing company that creates groundbreaking products while working alongside a distributed team that spans twelve time zones.
The position is 100% remote. Whether you want to work from your hometown or the beach (or both!), you can. All we ask is that you stay on top of your schedule and meet the deadlines.
If you’re looking for a place to put your writing and research skills to the test, create content that really matters and be a part of a world-class team, then this is one opportunity you shouldn’t miss. Join the Star Crew!
- A native English speaker;
- Have exceptional writing and research skills that will invigorate our global audience;
- Have a sharp eye for copy mechanics, style guide usage and consistency;
- Are able to research and understand complex topics and make them accessible for non-specialists;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced digital environment with a multinational team;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills ;
- Can ensure copy and content meets a high bar for excellence without being overly rigid;
- Possess a Bachelor's degree in journalism, English, communications or related discipline (or equivalent related professional experience);
- Have a minimum 4-5 years professional copywriting experience with a solid portfolio;
- Experience working with content management systems (ex., WordPress) would be a plus.
- Creating content pieces (articles, blog posts, web cases, decks, trend reports, etc.) according to provided briefs;
- Having a good grasp on Star’s tone of voice and other brand guidelines;
- Interviewing Star experts and preparing articles, blog posts,case studies;
- Proofreading and copyediting all Star content;
- Updating existing content to improve quality and ensure SEO optimization;
- Rewriting content for different audiences;
- Writing social media posts (LinkedIn/FB, Twitter, Star’s internal channel, Instagram, etc.) in accordance with provided guidelines by our Social Media Manager;
- Working on sales and pre-sales emails and messages for different campaigns.
Compensation and benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.