You will be an essential part of the Star Data Science practice and your major tasks will be to participate in delivering data driven projects, perform data analysis and model data using statistical models. You will work together with our global team and support more junior team members. You will have an opportunity to contribute your knowledge to end-to-end data projects hosted in the cloud.
- The individual will be an independent-thinking technical generalist with 5+ years of professional experience in data analysis
- 2+ years of strong client-facing experience and the ability to understand client challenges and articulate solutions.
- 4+ years of commercial experience with Python (Jupyter, pandas, numpy)
- Experience with classic machine learning toolset (linear models and clustering)
- Experience with BI tools (Tableau, QuickSight)
- Great data visualization skills
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong mathematical and statistical skills
Nice to have experience with:
- Cloud services (AWS, GCP)
- ETL pipelines (Glue, NiFi, Airflow)
- BigData (EMR, Hadoop, Spark)
- Deep learning (pytorch, keras)
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex the technology-based business journey. Our strategists, designers and engineers create useful, scalable technology products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.