At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are building a solution for a provider of cloud infrastructure and data storage services in Europe. The intent of this solution is to create a new Customer Portal. The portal will allow users to monitor the status of services and communicate with the provider. You will have a unique opportunity to learn, master, and apply your skills in a dynamic and friendly environment. The selected candidate will have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies and frameworks;
- Work on complex problems; and
- Become part of a team that builds real solutions for real people.
- Strong Linux/Unix administration skills;
- Software lifecycle management experience;
- Networking fundamentals (switching, routing, load balancing);
- Versioning (Git, SVN, etc.);
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, Python, Go, etc.);
- Cloud computing (AWS) and on-prem compute management experience;
- Log analytics (ELK stack, Grafana Loki, etc.);
- Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, etc.);
- Experience with relational DBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.);
- Understanding of containerization and orchestration concepts (Docker ecosystem, Kubernetes);
- Excellent written and verbal English skills; and
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience).
- Cloud configuration, IaaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.);
- Configuration management (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt, etc.); and
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (CircleCI, Jenkins, GitLab CI, etc.).
- Practice experience with any other cloud platform (MS Azure Cloud, GCP, etc);
- NoSQL DB knowledge (Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.);
- Understanding of Distributed Systems concepts, High Availability, vertical and horizontal scalability.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.