We are looking for a Front-End Engineer to become a core member of one of our projects. Our client builds a data control platform that enables organizations to easily comply with data privacy laws (like GDPR and similar) and enforce privacy policies on their web sites, applications, platforms in a very simple way. Not only does this product allow to automate consent and rights orchestration but also it enables governance and control of sensitive data on the most granular level.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ year of experience as a Front-End Engineer
- React hooks, React context
- Experience with Typescript, Axios, React Query, Material-UI, JSS
- Familiarity with Recharts, Jest, Lodash is a plus
- Understanding of app/browser performance
- Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English
- Understanding of CI concepts
- People-oriented and a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers
- Familiarity with Node.JS or any other back-end language is a plus
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.