The customer is a live marketplace for buying and selling limited-edition sneakers, watches, handbags, and streetwear. Buyers place bids, sellers place asks, and when a bid and an ask meet, the transaction happens automatically – across a true market price.
Qualifications and experience:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in software development with Golang
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Relational, NoSQL database experience
- Experience in development with cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Strong knowledge in every step of the software development cycle: analysis, design & development, testing, deployment, and maintenance.
- Curious about current tech trends and developments
- Strong communication skills
- Good English and willingness to speak directly to the customer
Would be a plus:
- Knowledge of modern FE, Node.JS, Python
- Experience developing cloud-native applications
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Participate in requirements analysis, research implementation ways and possibilities
- Proactively engage in researches, discussions, and decisions on software architecture and internal coding style, architecture, process, and another standard establishment
- Write unit and integration tests
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users. Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.