Star is looking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer to support our global team and growing Star’s business. The ideal candidate is passionate about brand design and wants to be part of and contribute to the continuous process of shaping our global brand across different channels and directions. Such as how we present ourselves externally and internally, how we communicate on social media and different digital media. The position requires taking abstract concepts and strategic content to produce visually appealing themed business presentations while maintaining a coherent visual environment, as well as assisting our Art Director in a variety of creative and interesting design tasks.
● Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative suite – primarily Indesign, Photoshop
and Illustrator, Figma is a very big plus
● Knowledge of Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere Pro is a plus
● Expert knowledge in Microsoft Powerpoint, Google Slides, and Keynote
● Experience in creating or supporting the consistency of a single presentation
the template will be a plus
● Thorough understanding of interactive communications, SoMe, and digital
media. Experience with print media is nice to have and will be a big plus
● Ability to work with a distributed, global team and exhibit flexibility in all
aspects of the work environment
● Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple
priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines
● Good English – verbal, written, and presentation skills
● Organized and efficient – focusing on solving problems via design, being
proactive and autonomous in finding the best solutions, paying close
attention to details while handling multiple tasks
● Use design a tool to solve the problem, ask questions, and find the best
● Basic knowledge of motion design for social media collateral support
● Strong background in brand identity design will be a huge plus
● Create effective, compelling visual designs for our sales and pre-sales teams
● Create materials for events, website, internal communications and other
● The ability to manage and direct projects from concept to completion
promptly and apply best practices in layout, color theory, composition,
typography and graphic design
● Transform raw data, concepts and provided content into concise and
● Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned
● Work closely with our Art Director, Marketing Team and design peers to
ensure brand consistency across all projects
Please include samples of your work or a link to your portfolio with your application.
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually & creatively stimulating work environment, flexibility, and unique international travel opportunities.