Our client is a world leader in Enterprise Mobility Management, bringing together a combination of comprehensive security and Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) tools, including traditional Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Application Management (MAM) and Mobile Content Management (MCM) capabilities.
We are looking for a talented iOS Engineer.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong programming knowledge of Objective-C/Swift
- Experience in Cocoa Touch, CoreData, Multitasking and Networking
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments and utilities
- Solid understanding of algorithms, complexity and optimization
- Proactive, focused and goal-oriented
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Good written and spoken English
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns and refactoring
- Knowledge of security library/frameworks (CommonCrypto, libCrypto)
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Unit Testing and Functional Testing frameworks
- Experience with direct communication with customers
- Experience with working with Agile/Scrum teams and with projects
- Take part in requirements analysis, architecture design and technical research
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives
- Perform code-reviews
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.