At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for an iOS Engineer to become a core member of one of our team. Our client builds a platform that is intended for small and medium businesses like restaurants, retail stores, services, etc. One of the platform’s components enables cafe and restaurant owners to effectively administer a load of their places by modeling the arrangement of tables and seats. Then this plan streamlines the process of tables reservations and optimizes the ongoing seating of incoming guests. You will communicate with the customer, determine the product functionality, define the architecture and estimate the overall work.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of iOS experience;
- Strong programming knowledge of Objective-C/Swift;
- Experience with CoreData, Multitasking and Networking;
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns, understanding of refactoring techniques;
- Knowledge of TDD and experience with Unit and UI Testing;
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments and utilities;
- Proactive goal-focused mindset, desire to create high-quality products;
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Good written and spoken English, good communication skills.
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery;
- Knowledge in the latest trends in the mobile industry and platforms;
- Python, Shell script knowledge;
- Knowledge of Dart/Flutter;
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science;
- Your own apps on App Store.
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code;
- Implement new features and build REST APIs;
- Write unit and integration tests;
- Collaborate with the team members within a Scrum Framework;
- Perform code reviews and share best practices with colleagues.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.