At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our client is an innovative company that builds software and payment solutions for businesses of all types. Their platform offers end-to-end digital solutions that make running and growing a business easy. The platform includes the following services: advanced reporting system, online appointment booking, loyalty program management, customer information capturing tools, customer review tracking, website creation, companion mobile app, online ordering for restaurants, payroll processing, and more.
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong programming knowledge of Objective-C/Swift;
- Experience in Cocoa Touch, CoreData, Multitasking and Networking;
- Solid knowledge of development tools, environments and utilities;
- Solid understanding of algorithms, complexity and optimization;
- Proactive, focused and goal-oriented;
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of mobile application architecture, design patterns and refactoring;
- Knowledge of security library/frameworks (CommonCrypto, libCrypto);
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, Unit Testing and Functional Testing frameworks;
- Experience with direct communication with customers;
- Experience with working with Agile/Scrum teams and with projects;
- Take part in requirements analysis, architecture design and technical research;
- Design, build and maintain code that is efficient, reusable and reliable;
- Collaborate with the team members and customer representatives;
- Perform code-reviews.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.