The project is a suite of SaaS applications that are natively integrated with AWS. It allows pharmaceutical businesses to comply with country-specific track and trace requirements throughout their supply chain. Technology stack: Java 8, AWS, RESTful API, Swagger.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years of development experience in Java
- Strong knowledge of Java 8
- Decent knowledge of Streaming API
- Experience with containerized applications (Docker)
- Knowledge of AWS stack (ECS, SQS, S3)
- Experience with development and maintenance of REST API
- Excellent experience with Git
- Upper-intermediate level of English, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience with key-value databases
- Knowledge of event-driven architecture
- Participation in software design sessions
- Experience with UML diagrams
- Experience with PowerMockito
- Leading the local engineering team
- Developing new functionality to support mobile application
- Participating in architecture sessions
- Implementing unit tests
- Conducting code reviews
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers, and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.