Our long-time customer is a growing US-based company, building high-fidelity platforms for businesses, ERP, quoting, payment processing and integrated B2B e-Commerce software.
The current project focuses on recreating the product core using a new technology stack, getting ready to meet new customer demand, and supplanting existing customer solutions with a next generation line of products.
We are looking for an expert who will take technical ownership and help our customer build the next generation version of the existing solution. The person will be engaged in direct collaboration with a distributed team of professionals who are building their own product solution for B2B clients. The team is led by a hands-on executive, who is directly involved in all principal technical and product discussions.
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring (Boot, Data, Security, MVC), ORM (Hibernate), RDBMS (preferably PostgreSQL), RESTful API, Swagger, AWS, Struts, JSP.
Qualifications and experience:
- At least 5 years of development experience in Java
- Strong knowledge of Java 8
- Strong knowledge of Spring (Spring Boot, Data, Security, MVC)
- Practical experience with RDBMS and ORM (Hibernate)
- Experience with development and maintenance of REST API
- Excellent experience with Git
- Upper-intermediate level of English, both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience in Struts and JSP, Tomcat
- Front-end experience with AngularJS, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Leading the product migration from Struts to Spring Boot
- Maintenance of the legacy codebase for the migration period
- Contribution to the best engineering practices
- Forming and leading the local engineering team