At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
Our customer is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of analog, mixed-signal and DSP integrated circuits. Their products help solve the toughest engineering challenges. The company serves clients in industrial, automotive, consumer and communications markets. Client service is through direct sales force, third-party distributors, and independent sales representatives in the regions of North and South America, Europe, and Asia.
You will be developing an Enterprise platform with a set of business applications on top of it, including: commerce, corp website, content workflow automation, education, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with C# and .NET.;
- Hands-on experience with RDBMS and ORM;
- Experience in REST API design principles;
- Solid experience in writing automated tests (unit tests, integration tests);
- Understanding of microservices approaches and practices;
- Strong spoken and written English.
Nice to have:
- Experience building enterprise business applications;
- Front-end: React;
- Experience with Azure Cloud Services.
- Work predominantly on the Microsoft stack with not only C#, MVC, SQL Server, but also lots of exciting and emerging tech via Azure;
- Work collaboratively on projects with our dedicated user experience, design, and QA teams who will make your functionality engaging for our users;
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions for moderately complex problems;
- Participate in the architecture sessions, deciding on solutions together with the client;
- Use your judgment to determine the optimal solution to recommend; and
- Determine the methods and procedures for new assignments with minimal guidance.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.