Our client is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of eyeglass lenses and ophthalmologic instruments. The business group develops and produces offerings for the entire eyeglass value chain that is distributed globally.
- Experience architecting solutions and leading a team;
- 5+ years of experience as a Full-stack Engineer (Node.js, React.js, Databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Familiar with object-oriented design;
- Understanding of web application and software architecture;
- Experience with developing responsive web apps;
- Experience with writing semantic HTML5, CSS3, and CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less;
- Understanding of app/browser performance improvement techniques and potential cross-browser issues;
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (Jenkins, Docker);
- Upper-intermediate spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of other JS frameworks (Angular, Vue.js) will be a major plus.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others. Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.