Our client is a marketplace focused on incontinence products and other solutions to meet the needs of seniors. This startup has already received $30 M in its first round of funding and has sold about 50 million units of its flagship product.
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills, who is detail-oriented and open-minded, who will join our team. The Scrum Team is based in Kyiv and we’d love to meet you!
Qualifications & experience
- Leading a cross-functional team
- Providing technical leadership to team members
- Implementing new client-side features as well as maintaining and improving existing architecture
- Minimum 4 years of developing experience
- A strong skill set within Python 3 and the Python 3 ecosystem generally (Flask/Django, SQLAlchemy/peewee, celery, etc)
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL/MySQL)
- Experience with testing (unit test)
- Expertise in software design and with REST API design principles
- Good spoken and written English (B1 and higher)
- Experience with frontend development (especially with React.js)
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.