At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re helping our client develop a brand new version of their existing substitute management platform and bring it to a whole new level. Being developed from scratch, using cutting edge technologies, this web application allows a huge field for improvements. Creating and supporting automation tests. Native UI on mobile devices is one of them, and we’re looking for a talent who is going to work on it.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Qualifications & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software automation testing & quality assurance;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture;
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Experience in testing the backend (REST) systems both manually and with automated test cases (Python);
- Solid experience with testing and debugging mobile applications (iOS and Android, cross platform apps);
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks;
- Experience with modern VCS tools and flows;
- Python knowledge for test automation;
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- JS programming experience;
- Experience in FinTech would be a great extra;
- Experience with Japanese projects or language would a great extra.
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Ensure that the product meets requirement specifications as it’s developed;
- Build and support testing tools for stable and efficient quality control;
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables;
- Collaborate with the QA team to support a lean, stable testing framework;
- Research up-to-date quality assurance techniques and tools.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.