We’re helping our client develop a brand new version of their existing substitute management platform and bring it to a whole new level. Being developed from scratch, using cutting edge technologies, this web application allows a huge field for improvements. Creating and supporting automation tests. Native UI on mobile devices is one of them, and we’re looking for a talent who is going to work on it.
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to become a core member of our new projects. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies & exciting trends in the marketplace.
Qualifications & experience:
- 5+ years of experience in software automation testing & quality assurance
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes
- Experience in testing the backend (REST) systems both manually and with automated test cases (Python)
- Solid experience with testing and debugging mobile applications (iOS and Android, cross platform apps)
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks
- Experience with modern VCS tools and flows
- Python knowledge for test automation
- Understanding of agile delivery methodology application in practice
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above
- JS programming experience
- Experience in FinTech would be a great extra
- Experience with Japanese projects or language would a great extra
- Preparation, execution and support of test scenarios;
- Ensure that the product meets requirement specifications as it’s developed
- Build and support testing tools for stable and efficient quality control
- Work and collaborate with remote teams to resolve any blocking issues/deliverables
- Collaborate with the QA team to support a lean, stable testing framework
- Research up-to-date quality assurance techniques and tools
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation.
We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including the Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.