At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
You will get the chance to be part of a team that is driven by curiosity, constantly seeking to explore unsolved problems. Through empathy and dedication, we strive to understand the implications of these problems and craft impactful solutions. We are building a solution that involves embedded and big data analysis parts. The solution is intended to automate, gather and analyze information from several electrical meters and build reliable managerial decisions based on the analysis. You will have a unique opportunity to learn, master, and apply your skills in a dynamic and friendly environment, where you have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies and frameworks;
- Work in a large team on complex problems;
- Contribute to a product that will be used worldwide with industry-changing consequences;
- Become part of a team that builds real solutions for real people.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture, API, microservices;
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Experience with testing the backend (REST) systems both manually and with automated test cases;
- Experience with developing API automated framework;
- Experience with testing the frontend both manually and with automated test cases, developing UI test automation framework;
- Demonstrated experience with using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry-standard test frameworks;
- Understanding of the agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- A computer science degree or similar;
- Experience in continuous delivery.
- Responsibility for the quality of software products;
- Product requirements analysis and processing;
- Preparation, execution, and support of test scenarios;
- Contributing to the API and UI automation frameworks;
- Preparation, execution, and support of automation test documentation;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.