You will get the chance to be part of a team that is driven by curiosity, constantly seeking to explore unsolved problems. Through empathy and dedication, we strive to understand the implications of these problems and craft impactful solutions. We are building a solution that involves embedded and big data analysis parts. The solution is intended to automate, gather and analyze information from several electrical meters and build reliable managerial decisions based on the analysis. You will have a unique opportunity to learn, master, and apply your skills in a dynamic and friendly environment, where you have the chance to:
- Work with the newest technologies and frameworks;
- Work in a large team on complex problems;
- Contribute to a product that will be used worldwide with industry-changing consequences;
- Become part of a team that builds real solutions for real people.
Qualifications & experience:
- 3+ years of experience in software testing & quality assurance;
- Solid understanding of client-server architecture, API, microservices;
- Solid understanding of testing theory, methodologies, processes;
- Experience with testing the backend (REST) systems both manually and with automated test cases;
- Experience with developing API automated framework;
- Experience with testing the frontend both manually and with automated test cases, developing UI test automation framework;
- Demonstrated experience with using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry-standard test frameworks;
- Understanding of the agile delivery methodology application in practice;
- An upper-intermediate level of English or above.
- A computer science degree or similar;
- Experience in continuous delivery.
- Responsibility for the quality of software products;
- Product requirements analysis and processing;
- Preparation, execution, and support of test scenarios;
- Contributing to the API and UI automation frameworks;
- Preparation, execution, and support of automation test documentation;
- SCRUM meetings and communication with the customer.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensations and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.