This is your chance to join a small but very friendly team using state-of-the-art machine learning and computer vision technologies to build an amazing analytics system for Star’s internal use. It is also an opportunity to participate in the full product development process, starting from ideation and following the project all the way through to launch. You’ll work to form the delivery process along with the team with a focus on continuous delivery and continuous quality assurance. Since we’re building the system from scratch there’s no legacy code, meaning it’s a true R&D project!
- A minimum of 5 years of QA experience testing web and enterprise-based solutions
- Strong leadership and managerial skills – enforces best practices and willingness to escalate
- Good understanding of quality processes, Sprint management and Release management
- Understanding of and practical experience in Performance Testing
- RESTful API experience with a knowledge of creating and interpreting REST API calls
- English level sufficient to be a Demo presenter
- A focus on Client & Product needs
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python
- Computer science degree or similar
- Contribute as a contact person for the client in all QA-related activities including QA metrics
- Set-up and manage the priorities of the local QA team on Sprint and Release level
- Be aware of the overall “quality picture” at any given moment
- Introduce QA’s best practices & share them with the Customer’s team
- Verify & commit to the overall product quality
- Gather QA/test metrics and report them to the client
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful and scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.