At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for someone to fill an essential role in our Global Recruitment Team, implementing a lifecycle approach to recruitment processes, contributing to our talented group, and driving our company to new achievements.
Qualifications & experience:
- 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment;
- Experience within European and US markets would be a plus;
- Strong Upper-intermediate English is a must;
- Knowledge of IT market and recruitment processes;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience in conducting interviews with international candidates;
- Experience in market analysis and reports preparation.
- Coordinate the full-cycle recruitment process for multiple roles to move candidates through the interview process by sourcing the best talent, conducting effective and insightful screening, and interviews;
- Maintain candidate dialogue during the recruitment process and ensure that their experience is as positive as possible;
- Advise and partner closely with hiring managers and teams;
- Develop innovative and engaging candidate sourcing strategies for recruiting;
- Communicate in the utmost professional manner and maintain confidentiality with candidates, interviewers, and managers regarding sensitive information;
- Oversee the hiring process to create a unique and memorable experience for candidates;
- Own your data, and use it to build your strategy, to drive improvements to the recruitment process as needed;
- Take a proactive role in building a strong employment brand within the international market.
Compensations and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.