At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology, and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer who has an analytical mindset, is curious, and good at identifying design challenges, explaining them to the team, and suggesting the right solutions. Together with a global team of professionals, you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products in various domains to make complex business processes easy for tech-savvy users.
- Experience designing for Enterprise Solutions;
- Experience in solving complex design problems for web and mobile. The ability to transform research findings into designs that provide usable, effective, and efficient experiences to users;
- Understands and advocates for the design thinking process, user-centered design, usability/accessibility principles, educate internal groups about user experience, and contributes to the development of client relationships;
- Fundamental understanding of software development process and digital products lifecycle, and the role of UX design in it;
- Strong presentation skills, the ability to articulate design intent to project teams and stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience as a UX designer, researcher, interaction designer in B2B and B2C;
- The ability to create complex interactive prototypes in varying levels of fidelity (Figma, Axure RP are preferable);
- Experience designing for accessibility;
- Data visualization skills;
- Experience with Design-Thinking workshop facilitation (insights, strategy, workshops, etc.);
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- A brilliant mind. A people-person (we need your mind and skills, but also your smile and personality).
- Education within the field of Service Design, Interaction Design, Design Thinking, UX Design or another relevant program;
- Work experience in some of our key business and technology domains: Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, Industry & Manufacturing; FinTech, AdTech & MarTech, and Consumer Electronics;
- Work experience with agile software development teams.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to bring optimal user experience that addresses client’s business needs;
- UX – research / hypothesis / prototyping / visualisation;
- Client facing that include project presentation, creative proposals work, planning of deliverables;
- Facilitation of output-orientated workshops;
- Design methods across research, ideation, and hands-on implementation;
- Be comfortable in a team-based environment locally and globally.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.