We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer who demonstrably can design simple yet highly engaging connected product experiences that push the limits of innovation and put the user in focus. Based in our Munich design studio, you will join organically growing team of designers who work across physical, digital and spatial product domains. Your global team of colleagues includes software and hardware technologists — together you will be tasked with creating industry-defining products.
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design,UX design or another relevant program
- 4-8 years professional experience working in cross-disciplinary teams and guiding small teams of junior team members
- Work in some of our key business and technology domains: Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, Industry & Manufacturing, FinTech, AdTech & MarTech, and Consumer Electronics
- Speak and write German fluently
- Work with agile software development teams
- Plan deliverables and budgets for new projects
- Facilitate output-orientated workshops with clients and team members
- Tailor design processes by applying the right methodologies at the right time
- Proactively handle ambiguity, stay open-minded, willing to learn and ready to improvise
- Control project timelines and manage expectations with the client
- Apply wide-ranging design methods from research and ideation to hands-on design implementation
- Use digital design and prototyping tools such as Adobe CS, Sketch, Principle or InVision
- Communicate professionally in spoken and written word, with excellent English proficiency
- Be comfortable in a team-based environment locally and globally
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.