If you are passionate about leading and growing world-class product design and development organizations – read on!
You will manage one of our global delivery sites, coordinating efforts of different teams, and taking responsibility for all aspects of the site operations.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have a headquarter. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes immense pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We’re looking for an experienced, dynamic, and result-oriented Delivery Site Manager to lead one of our global delivery sites.
This is a highly visible role that spans multiple global touch-points including Delivery Management, Client Relationship, People Management, Talent Acquisition, and Delivery Site Administration.
As a Star Delivery Site Manager, you’ll be focused on:
- Star brand recognition in the talent market of your delivery site;
- Execution of growth objectives for your site;
- High customer and employee satisfaction within the project portfolio of your site;
- Smooth administration of your site.
- Providing for growth
Leading, by coordinating efforts of the site’s talent acquisition, interviewing, marketing and line management teams, in the efforts to grow the Site delivery team. Providing for short-term execution in collaboration with the recruitment and interviewing teams, as well as for mid- and long-term results by coordinating employee branding activities as well as internship and juniors programs;
- Managing employee retention. Driving high EmSAT and eNPS
Managing, by coordinating efforts of the local people business partners (HR) team as well as line management and other teams, to provide employee retention. Providing for high EmSAT and eNPS of the Site;
- Supervising delivery portfolio. Driving high CuSAT
Acting as senior project/program manager for the Site, supervising service delivery projects of the Site. Providing for high CuSAT scores for the delivery portfolio of the Site;
- Managing team capacity & utilization
Collaborating with the global resourcing team as well as with the site’s project management and line management teams, to ensure the delivery of utilization and profitability targets, by constantly managing the delivery team allocations and the team’s cost of services.
- 7 years of experience in management roles in technology product delivery;
- Fluent proficiency in both English and in Polish languages;
- An understanding of the technology product development ecosystem, from client markets to delivery teams and processes, through to the talent market. An understanding of the software development ecosystem specifically;
- An understanding of the consulting environment. Be client- and service-oriented and capable of finding a balance to achieve high client and employee satisfaction;
- People, project, and process management experience;
- Doer mentality. A high level of emotional intelligence. Positive personality. Empathy.
- MS/BS degree in Computing Sciences or equivalent is preferred. Credit will be given for candidates who do not have relevant degrees but can demonstrate equivalent work experience;
- Hands-on project management experience in technology product design and development projects;
- Experience in multi-national, cross-cultural professional environments;
- Hands-on experience with participation in talent acquisition in product design and development teams.
Nice to have:
- Experience with employee branding;
- Experience in managing talent acquisition teams;
- Experience in a hyper-growth business environment;
- Hands-on experience in software development and/or UX design.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equality, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.