Our Social Media & Community Manager will live and breathe all things social and be the driving force of Star across our social channels as well as branded and in-house content projects. You will be responsible for managing and executing a variety of initiatives in collaboration with our external agency (podcasts program) and in-house Creative, Content, and Marketing teams.
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design, and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That is why we are the first major consulting company that does not have a headquarter. Instead, we have many front doors, spanning Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City, and other vibrant design, technology and creative nuclei of the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star Crew takes great pride in working side by side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart, and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea, and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
We are looking for you: A talented and experienced Social Media Manager, with in-depth hands-on experience in building communities, with the ability to think strategically and influence others.
As a Social Media & Community Manager, you’ll be central for communicating our brand, project achievements, and expertise to the world.
You’ll report directly to Star’s Marketing Director and be an integral part of our central marketing team. You’ll also be in close contact with our Head of Communications, industry experts, and Creative Director. We’d love to hear from you if the following describes you.
- You will be responsible for the overall growth of the Star social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram mostly);
- Define and drive the social media strategy & channel activity, launch, and develop activity in new channels;
- Ensure the strategy is aligned with business priorities and brand objectives, including building an active social community;
- Manage day-to-day social activity and put the strategy into action, hitting key deadlines and metrics;
- Review, analyze, and report on social media performance, identifying trends & opportunities;
- Scale our Podcast Program in cooperation with external agency partners;
- Work with the Creative, Content and Industry Marketing managers to execute omni-channel campaigns;
- Work together with all global departments to create engaging content for our social media channels;
- Develop and manage the influencer strategy across Star platforms in collaboration with other stakeholders;
- Increase our engagement and conversation levels across all our social channels;
- Become the accepted leader and a go-to person for all Star experts with respect to high-quality content creation.
- Extensive social media expertise – delivering on brand’s voice that you’ve helped shape and maintain on a daily basis (Instagram and LinkedIn experience is a must);
- A solid understanding of Social Media strategy and influencer marketing, demonstrable experience community management;
- Excellent written communication skills, both formal and conversational, and know how to quickly adapt them for various internal and external purposes across all relevant platforms and channels;
- Significant experience working with creative and marketing stakeholders to bring stories to life and ensure their distribution to the right people at the right time;
- Strong working knowledge of the creative process as a whole, with varied experience across graphic design, interactive design, digital, social media, event, and video/broadcast;
- The ability to lead projects working cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders;
- Proven ability to provide clear, creative direction to designers and writers alike to ensure that the teams are set up to succeed;
- Extreme proactivity, leadership, and vision-driven thinking.
- Fast-paced, highly collaborative, and team-oriented mindset;
- Experience in a tech company;
- Portfolio of original work;
- Understanding of digital marketing activities, strategic positioning, and target audiences;
- Understanding of promotion techniques.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in podcasts creation & promotion;
- Expertise in B2B marketing.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.