As a Software Support Engineer, you will be an integral part of our customer and engineering relations and success. You will work on troubleshooting our platform for our clients, working in multiple technical environments, triaging issues, and tracking – e.g.: ability to spot issues in Slack or Customer Support Channel and alert corresponding teams with accurate and informative information, write detailed reports of unique issues with clear steps to reproduce these issues, exposure to database structures and writing effective queries, and working on setting forward and enforcing company-wide standards. In this role, you will receive continuous opportunity to learn new technology and grow as an engineer. You will also take an active part in onboarding new customers and contribute to process improvements.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your existing skills, build with a world-class team, and have a huge impact on how marketplaces can be redefined. Here, we are just getting started.
Qualifications & experience:
- 1 year of related technical work experience (ex: development, support, etc.)
- Experience with software support and troubleshooting, and corresponding ticketing systems (ex: JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian Products)
- Experience with sending api requests in Postman and working in UNIX/Linux environments
- Rich technical problem-solving ability with experiencing monitoring production environments
What will make you stand out:
- Troubleshooting is your passion
- You are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box
- You enjoy being creative and you are high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Hands-on team-player and a proactive person of action
- Passion for exchanging knowledge with other colleagues and suggesting product improvements
- Test reporting
- Estimating efforts and risks
- Troubleshooting and support activities
- Making product demos for the customer/team
- Support new customers’ onboarding to the system
Star is a global consultancy that connects strategy, design, engineering and marketing services into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way – no matter how long or complex their journey. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames, which in turn enable our strategists, designers and engineers to create useful, scalable products and solutions. We are 750 strategists, designers, engineers and marketers in 12 locations around the world, and we are here to make every great idea, every great person and every great company shine. That is why we’re called Star.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.