You will be an essential part of the Star Health & Wellness industry and your major tasks will be to deliver deep technical content, investigate client requests and problems, facilitating and assisting product delivery teams in planning and managing the execution of software development projects through all steps of the development lifecycle. You will work together with our global industry team, our local metro teams as well as our engineering teams in different locations.
- The individual will be an independent-thinking technical generalist with 8+ years of professional experience in tech product development
- 5+ years of strong client-facing experience and the ability to understand client challenges and articulate solutions.
- Solid experience and deep understanding of the Health & Wellness industry
- Experience with Healthcare 3rd party services integrations (EMR, insurance, HL7, etc.)
- Experience architecting solutions to meet medical regulation (HIPAA, FDA, PHI security)
- Demonstrated experience in the conceptualization and development of products in digital healthcare, medtech, and Life sciences.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and agile development process (including agile engineering practices and DevOps)
- Hands-on knowledge and experience with at least one of the modern server- and client-side technical stacks:
- BE Stack: Java, node.js, Go, Python, Scala
- Good knowledge of cybersecurity and sensitive information processing approaches, related regulatory requirements and standards
- Excellent communication skills in English. The ability to lead business and technology discussions directly with Star’s commercial teams as well as with clients and prospective clients
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with design-driven problem solving and product development approaches
- Experience with ISO 13485 projects (at least Class II devices)
- Experience in working with and leading distributed, international development teams
- Experience with compliance documentation creation (SoP)
- Familiarity with one or several of:
- Mobile applications development
- Data science
- Take part in client and prospective client meetings, capture technical notes, create technical documentation and provide reference documents for offshore production teams
- Take part in client and prospective client workshops. Investigate client requests and problems. Analyze options and propose solutions
- Along with the rest of the team, craft compelling proposals and pitches that are built on a strong narrative and are technically state-of-the-art
- Facilitate and assist product delivery teams in planning and managing the execution of software development projects through all steps of the development lifecycle
- Hands-on contribution to system and software architecture definition and software implementation of software development projects
- Contribute to defining and enhancing our global Health and Wellness industry
- An ability to adapt to the ever-changing industry and team’s needs.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a very competitive salary and benefits package, as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment, flexible working hours, and unique international travel opportunities.