Please note that to work remotely, you should be a resident of the country specified in the job description.
If you are a bold, technology-savvy professional who aims to develop high-quality technical solutions—this is a position for you!
You will help our customers develop and shape their vision for a global platform while also empowering cross-organizational innovation and technology exchange!
At Star, we connect strategy, insights, design and engineering into a seamless workflow devised to support our clients every step of the way—no matter how long or complex their journey becomes. We anchor everything we do in clear and compelling endgames which, in turn, enables our multidisciplinary teams to create superior solutions and impressive commercial returns for our clients.
Star is truly global. That’s why we are the first major consulting company that does not have a headquarters. Instead, we have many front doors, including Silicon Valley, Tokyo, London, Munich, Copenhagen, Kyiv, Wroclaw, Ho Chi Minh City and many other vibrant design, technology and creative hubs around the world. Our spirited and growing 750+ strong Star People take immense pride in working side-by-side with their trailblazing counterparts at some of the world’s most disruptive “unicorn” startups and iconic global brands like Lufthansa, Dolby Laboratories, BMW, Panasonic, Walmart and Zeiss.
Our mission is to make every great person, every great idea and every great company shine. That’s why we’re called Star.
This is a unique role that would let you experience all the aspects of the consultancy business when working with our clients, one of the largest advertising companies in the world.
You will lead the technical teams and solution architecture for a company-wide digital transformation effort while also shaping the vision for a global platform that empowers cross-organizational innovation and technology exchange.
You’ll have an amazing opportunity to receive diverse experience by working with the client, stakeholders, product development teams and subject matter experts.
This is an amazing opportunity to stand at the origin of a massive program affecting the way hundreds of thousands of people work every day.
Qualifications and experience:
- 7+ years of IT experience, mainly in the area of Solution Architecture, with a focus on emerging Cloud & Data technologies;
- Experience participating in large (70+ people) digital transformation projects and leading the tech teams;
- Ability to define high-level software and system architectures for Cloud & Data solutions;
- Experience working with the product management organization to align on product and technology roadmaps;
- Excellent communication skills in English plus the ability to lead business and technology discussions directly with the client;
- Understanding of DevOps and infrastructure challenges;
- Experience in cloud technologies, ideally GCP;
- Former or current development experience using one of these languages: Java, Python, Node.js, or Go;
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking – using both logic and reason, creative and strategic thought processes.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture;
- Knowledge of the concepts for data science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning;
- Experience with distributed data architectures;
- Experience in working with distributed, international development teams;
- Experience running tech due diligence processes for the clients.
- Lead the team of tech leads to define the platform architecture;
- Hands-on involvement with the platform solution architecture;
- Present to and review architecture decisions with the committee from the client’s side;
- Analyze existing software and technologies to define integration approaches;
- Develop PoCs to choose the right solutions for the problem;
- Advocate engineering practices for delivery teams;
- Collaborate with the product management teams to define product roadmaps;
- Participate in meetings with the client’s stakeholders to extract requirements, analyze business problems, and align on solutions;
- Take part in client and internal workshops to ideate.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a rewarding compensation and benefits package, intellectually and creatively stimulating environment, professional flexibility and unique international travel opportunities.
Star is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that equity, diversity and inclusion are key to our ability to provide our clients and crew members with unique business and career outcomes. Your race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no effect on our hiring decisions. If you have a special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.