Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO and Lufthansa.
As the Team Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the daily activities of the managers while working with people spread across different time zones. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Team Assistant will have the ability to work independently on tasks and assignments, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities. Working hours will be from 11 am to 8 pm Kyiv time, occasionally later/earlier.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives in a high performing company (2+ years): Managing multiple calendars, travel arrangements, etc.;
- Fluent English (verbal and written) is a MUST;
- The ability to organize work, set priorities, meet critical deadlines, and follow up on assignments with minimal direction;
- Time management and internet research abilities;
- Proficient in Google Mail, Google Calendar, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- The ability to stay calm and work under pressure;
- Detail-oriented, committed, accurate, proactiveM
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Support several managers and juggle priorities appropriately using strong personal organizational skills and ensuring completion of assignments per agreed deadlines;
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing extremely active and multiple calendars of appointments; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling information for internal meetings;
- Own and manage commitments and ad-hoc demands of the managers;
- Coordinate preparation for meetings, both internal and external, and take notes
- Conduct research by collecting and analyzing necessary information as may be required from time to time by the sales managers;
- Work closely and effectively with the team to keep all members well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately (act like a backup memory for sales managers);
- Assist in preparing for the events (off-sites, dinners, conferences etc.).
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working and unique international travel opportunities.