With our UK client we are building a new and innovative credit card in the box solution: B2B2C banking platform that will provide card issuance, processing, KYC, IBAN, payments and other FS-related products.
The product has been formed to service the needs of Program Managers who are looking for BIN Sponsor solutions that are quick to stand up, can ensure program compliance, can scale worldwide, and give access to the right mix of support and innovation. To embed itself across the Card Program lifecycle end to end, ensure speed to market, access to expertise and operational simplicity for Program Managers worldwide.
- 1+ years of experience writing software documentation in English. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to analyze and structure large amounts of information.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to express instructions clearly and concisely in simple English.
- Experience with enterprise software, collaboration tools, and web-based applications.
- QA/RM or BA experience.
- Experience with graphics tools.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
You love figuring out how things work, structuring and organizing information, and presenting it in a way that is easy to understand. It is essential that you have an advanced level of both written and spoken English.
- Create user guides and technical articles for product users, including API documentation, user and data flows, etc.
- Format documents in a way that meets the requirements of the client.
- Provide accurate estimates on task completion.
- Write and edit step-by-step user guides and online tutorials.
- Plan and manage documentation deliverables in cooperation with the team.
- Participate in the peer-editing process.
Star is a global technology company that connects strategy, design, and engineering services and helps companies to accelerate their product innovation. We support our customers every step of the co-creation way — from ideation and concept crafting to full-stack development and putting solutions into the hands and minds of end-users.
Star works for businesses in a variety of industries, including Automotive & Mobility, Health & Wellness, FinTech, and others.
Customers include Panasonic, Lotus, Zeiss, NIO, and Lufthansa.
Compensation and Benefits
Star offers a competitive and rewarding salary and benefits package as well as an intellectually and creatively stimulating work environment. You will find professional flexibility, new ways of working, and unique international travel opportunities.